Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 26 May 2011

My Brotherhood


What brothers meant for me?

My brotherhood start when I was wondering why there are so many people in my house,where i think they are just so annoying :D then my mom said it’s all your brothers.Still wondering so what!! Its take me some times to realize that they are going to stay with me for long.Then I realize I have four brothers who is different models.

5 brothers, small house and small life…me as a youngest one ..was born in small family where we don’t have much relatives. Life is good because I m the youngest in my family eventhough always kena bully from my brothers I still love the way they are..

My elder brother always look young, believe me he never change his hair style till now, wondering what kind of “bomoh” he used :) ..he is the one always look cool guy and OK with everything. He doesn’t have much opinion or suggestion but always make fun where others will laugh.Good sense of humors  and Workaholic.. 

My 2nd brother is the one who intro me to the name of the legendry Bob Marley, all his music’s, videos and biography..so he play a big role for the rastafarianism in my life :D hahaha thanks bro! he might look like a cool guy category person but actually he’s not, this is the man I talk about who have a high self motivation, self confident and I can said he is the one sacrificing a lot for his wife and kids..alot of his friends and mine saying that he looks and talks like me, emm he looks like me or I looks like him emm yah of course HE LOOKS LIKE ME :p

My 3rd brother looks kind of a bollywood actor..hey I m not saying this OK, I don’t wish too but a lot of my friends who saw his picture told me that he look like an actor who I m not prefer to be named here..Anyway he is similar to my elder bro always comes with fun and laugh..still looking like a single guy who can have coffee with you anytime anywhere.

Before I intro my 4th brother, have you people ever heard about “LADIES MAN” yah and he is the one hahaha! Always good in talking with girls I m pretty sure if he active in Facebook, he might have 2 Facebook account..hard to believe huh then you should meet him (application is only for ladies). He is not a Romeo or mat bunga or what so ever, he is not that handsome either, but he know he got the “click” I guess. 

Finally it’s me, as I told you before I m the youngest in my family..

I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, we can have a lot of sibling but only few of them can be brothers.. and they are my BROTHERS..


1 comment:

if (entry.author && entry.author.constructor === Array) { var auth = entry.author[0]; if (auth) { comment.author = { name: (auth.name ? auth.name.$t : undefined), profileUrl: (auth.uri ? auth.uri.$t : undefined), avatarUrl: (auth.gd$image ? auth.gd$image.src : undefined) }; } } if (entry.link) { if (entry.link[2]) { comment.link = comment.permalink = entry.link[2].href; } if (entry.link[3]) { var pid = /.*comments\/default\/(\d+)\?.*/.exec(entry.link[3].href); if (pid && pid[1]) { comment.parentId = pid[1]; } } } comment.deleteclass = 'item-control blog-admin'; if (entry.gd$extendedProperty) { for (var k in entry.gd$extendedProperty) { if (entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].name == 'blogger.itemClass') { comment.deleteclass += ' ' + entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].value; } else if (entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].name == 'blogger.displayTime') { comment.displayTime = entry.gd$extendedProperty[k].value; } } } comments.push(comment); } } return comments; }; var paginator = function(callback) { if (hasMore()) { var url = config.feed + '?alt=json&v=2&orderby=published&reverse=false&max-results=50'; if (cursor) { url += '&published-min=' + new Date(cursor).toISOString(); } window.bloggercomments = function(data) { var parsed = parse(data); cursor = parsed.length < 50 ? null : parseInt(parsed[parsed.length - 1].timestamp) + 1 callback(parsed); window.bloggercomments = null; } url += '&callback=bloggercomments'; var script = document.createElement('script'); script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = url; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(script); } }; var hasMore = function() { return !!cursor; }; var getMeta = function(key, comment) { if ('iswriter' == key) { var matches = !!comment.author && comment.author.name == config.authorName && comment.author.profileUrl == config.authorUrl; return matches ? 'true' : ''; } else if ('deletelink' == key) { return config.baseUri + '/delete-comment.g?blogID=' + config.blogId + '&postID=' + comment.id; } else if ('deleteclass' == key) { return comment.deleteclass; } return ''; }; var replybox = null; var replyUrlParts = null; var replyParent = undefined; var onReply = function(commentId, domId) { if (replybox == null) { // lazily cache replybox, and adjust to suit this style: replybox = document.getElementById('comment-editor'); if (replybox != null) { replybox.height = '250px'; replybox.style.display = 'block'; replyUrlParts = replybox.src.split('#'); } } if (replybox && (commentId !== replyParent)) { document.getElementById(domId).insertBefore(replybox, null); replybox.src = replyUrlParts[0] + (commentId ? '&parentID=' + commentId : '') + '#' + replyUrlParts[1]; replyParent = commentId; } }; var hash = (window.location.hash || '#').substring(1); var startThread, targetComment; if (/^comment-form_/.test(hash)) { startThread = hash.substring('comment-form_'.length); } else if (/^c[0-9]+$/.test(hash)) { targetComment = hash.substring(1); } // Configure commenting API: var configJso = { 'maxDepth': config.maxThreadDepth }; var provider = { 'id': config.postId, 'data': items, 'loadNext': paginator, 'hasMore': hasMore, 'getMeta': getMeta, 'onReply': onReply, 'rendered': true, 'initComment': targetComment, 'initReplyThread': startThread, 'config': configJso, 'messages': msgs }; var render = function() { if (window.goog && window.goog.comments) { var holder = document.getElementById('comment-holder'); window.goog.comments.render(holder, provider); } }; // render now, or queue to render when library loads: if (window.goog && window.goog.comments) { render(); } else { window.goog = window.goog || {}; window.goog.comments = window.goog.comments || {}; window.goog.comments.loadQueue = window.goog.comments.loadQueue || []; window.goog.comments.loadQueue.push(render); } })(); // ]]>
  1. Which one of them still single?Can i hv his hp no? :P

    ReplyDelete